Monday 21 May 2012

Bahasa iggris


AKIBAT SOMBONG
for English can make your own translet. Aaron and Julio is a good friend. They had been friends since childhood, but Julio suata day when families fall into poverty, Aaron did not want anymore friends with Julio. One afternoon when Julio, Aaron, Nuii, Gerit and Romario were in the class to clean up before leaving school, Julio reluctantly told Aaron to help him. Because he was the one who can help Aaron and Aaron is a friend, even going behind the insult is Aaron Julio.
Julio: Aaron, can you help me a little?
Aaron: What? Help you? Do you think that you who to me please?
Julio: What about you Aaron? Are not we friends? Times have you forgotten that?
Aaron: Friend? I'm sorry I did not have friends like you who are poor. I just want to make friends with rich people.
Nuii: why the two of you? It seems so troubled.
Julio: There's nothing really. We're both fine. Aaron is not it?
Aaron: All right? Gini Nui yes, the poor had to ask for help to me. But unfortunately I do not want to help people like him. Where he was admit-I admit friends again? Averse deh.
.......... (Julio was going to hear the words of Aaron like that) ..........
Nuii: Do not be so Aaron. Not that you and Julio's friends from childhood? Period because now Julio and his family impoverished, you do not want any more friendly to him. Rather than at times like this you can show it to him, if you're his friend. Rather than leaving it.
Romario: Yes it says Nui. You should now menyuport him, not insult him like that. He's too sad.
Gerit: Yes it is. What kind of friend are you?
Aaron: Do you think anyone of you who dare menasehatiku? Goody! It's up to me dong what to do. Mind yourselves respectively.
Romario: We do not intend to advise you or pretentious either. But we do not want your friendship and Julio end like this.
Aaron: Halah's of no concern to me and you. (Aaron went straight home)
Gerit: Satan what possessed him? How could he do that to Julio. Had not he always defended the Julio-defense when there is a problem?
Nuii: yes it is only he who knows. But one thing that finally we know, Aaron is only willing to make friends with people who are rich.
Romario: No wonder.
Gerit: No wonder what?
Romario: never mind do not be discussed again, mending our home.
Nuii: it's true.
Narrator: They went back the next day to go to school as usual, but not with Julio. This also occurred for 2 consecutive weeks. In the end when the four of them were on their way to school, by accident they met with Julio in the street who are looking for used goods.
Nuii: Hey Julio instead of it?
Romario: it is true that Julio. Was he doing? Instead of going to school instead keliuran like that.
Nuii: he was right. (Nuii Aaron was immediately attracted to the road behind him and was busy with his Iphone) Liat it? What did your friend do?
Aaron: haha ​​... Definitely was scavenging garbage. His name is also poor.
Gerit: What the hell is hell. Let's Samperin him.
Nuii: Julio, what are you doing? Why do not you go 2 this week?
Julio: (by Shocked) I? Yes as you clay.
Aaron: I told you so. He must scavenge garbage. Like the work you guys do not know any poor people.
Romario: Aaron never mind, so-so Julio's best friend.
Nuii: What the hell. Why do not you go to school anymore Julio?
Julio: Well, my parents had no money to pay for my sister and me to school. While my brother was going back to school, so I just give in to my sister. Let the school my sister and I helped my parents to make a living.
Gerit: Honor your heart right mate.
Aaron: haha. Glorious ass? He just want to find a face you know? you is easily fooled him.
Julio: How could you say that to me. I am poor now, but I still have feelings. If you do not want my friends again with ya have it not be a problem for me, but do you humble me with your words were. One more thing, I have never regretted never met you. But it is a learning for me. Thank you Aaron. (Julio was running as fast as possible leaving the four of them with mixed feelings)
Nuii:'re satisfied you've hurt him? Aaron recalled, one day you too will feel what you feel now Julio.
Gerit and Romario: Yes it is.
Aaron: haha. It is not possible. My family might not become poor like him. After all, my family has a lot of businesses that generate a lot of money. And will not run out for five generations. Haha (Aaron was laughing the three of them left the road)
Gerit: Arrogant once was a child. Hope life is fine.
Nuii: yes hopefully. JIndeed, sometimes we have to realize that there are certain people who can live our hearts, but not in our lives
Romario: yes it's true. And I hope someday we can meet again with Julio.
.......... (Three of them continue the journey to school akhrinya) ..........
Narrator: It is the last day they met Julio. And when it's happened, Aaron felt what I felt Julio. Her family went bankrupt because deceived by others. But unfortunately, Aaron did not accept the life of the poor, and he thinks that all this is wrong Julio.


THE END

1 comments:

Login Alternatif Slot BATASTOTO Terpercaya said...

badutqq yang memberikan pelayanan terbaik di bidangnya pada negara Indonesia ini .

http://vetiverhairspa.com/UserProfile/tabid/807/userId/113903/Default.aspx/

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates